OMG !!

Sunday, June 8, 2008

just got back home & the creepiest thing ever happened earlier
i went 2 the mall with mama .. we had dinner & we were having fun .. then we headed 2 gate which is in the second floor .. it was late, quiet & spooky

faj2a some guy *in the his mid thirties, wearing shema'3 & a thobe with all kinda stains* came outta no where
him: taboon el-ragem ?!
us : ------

we turned away .. then again
him: men el-a5er taboon el-ragem wella a'9ef waj-hy !!
us : -----
*me trying my best not 2 laugh & mama pinching my thigh !!*

then mama took out the mobile
mama: ewa baba e7na 3nd el-bab
*i think she was trying 2 prove that she's not married, lol*
him: ewa 3amo huma 3nd el-bab, la tet2a5ar ! (would someone plzzz tell him that he's not being funny!!)

we got into the car with the driver hehe, locked the doors .. & there he was, driving right next 2 us .. sending something using bluetooth, so i switched it off
i was really scared, i mean is he drunk or something ! he can see that mama is an old woman .. have some respect !! -though many ppl think that we are sisters :/

anyway .. we called baba & told him what happened, he said don't home come & stop by the gas station & that he's coming .. i was like yaay here it comes :D .. the real action .. but damn the traffic light right before the gas station he disappeared !! #_#

we're home .. safe :D lol .. & baba went looking 4 that guy hehe * 5ayef 3la his juliet*

8 comments:

eshda3wa said...

man guys like that are such creeps!

Glamour said...

exactly !!!

K.D said...

so...
why didn't you take his number?!
maybe.. he wanted you to call him if you need any help

that is just so typical of you girls!
i mean the guy did ask!!!!!
do you want the number?!
a simple yes or no question
and what a SWEET guy.. he actually said.. daddy don't be late!! awwwww he cares... :p

i think you misjudged him..

Glamour said...

lol, i was waiting 4 mom 2 say something

besides something was wrong with that guy, if u saw him u'll know what i mean, he wasn't like other guys who do these things 4 fun .. he actually WANTS something !! hehe

Mai said...

this guys is marra sillllyy *_*
but yeah I think this satiations are funny ;P

ren_crow said...

Hmm maybe i should try that one day and see what happens.

Whatever said...

Yeah so creepy!! Something similar happened to me recently, I was at the drugstore buying my allergy eyedrops and I came alone with the driver who was Indian. In the drugstore was a guy who looked of the "very" religious sort; wearing short thobe and has a long eeky beard. He went out after buying his stuff and waited for me in his car, I sensed something creepy was happening so I got in my car, locked the doors and went home.. He followed me till I entered between houses then he disappeared. I told my friend the next day, she said that bedwins usually do this not for the sake of following girls, rather to make sure the girl got home safe!! She told me that a mutual -bedwin- friend told her that her brother does that too cuz they get really scared for a girl when they see her going out alone or with the driver!! HOW CREEPY!!

Shwaish said...

ohh thats cute of your dad! looking for the guy hehe