PETS !!!

Monday, April 14, 2008

Hence I LOVE animals, I thought it would be the perfect thing to talk about in my first post


since I was a lil girl , I've always wanted to have a pet, but i wasn't allowed :/
we had lil birdies .. but they all died , or actually murdered !! lol

my uncle bought us a lovely tiny tiny rabbitt, but mom kicked her out ='(


till finallyyy my younger sis convinced mom to get rabbits





eventually she got rid of them teeheee


--------------------


A mircle happened,daddy brought a cat & mama didn't mind that !


but ehh .. it was the ugliest cat i've ever seen >_<





LOL

--------------------



I started looking 4 cute kitties 2 buy , & wow it's really hard 2 find cute ones






TEYYA #1

I know she wasn't that beautiful .. but i fell in love with her , unfortunatly she was sick .. had bugs , or whatevr it was .. so i took her back to the shop , & didn't even get my money back !!!!

an' yeah i paid 800 !! from my own mokafa2a =S



--------------------




My Sweetheart ♥ .. TEYYA #2








aah the most adorable litty in whole world .. she used 2 stand by my bed & start sayying " meow meow " lol .. so that i'd pick her & put her on my lap & that's the only she goes 2 sleep


she loves being cuddled, & she loved ME .. me & me only hehe .. she didn't like any1 else


she got sick ='''''( .. & passed away ...


-------------------



And Now .. TEYYA #3 .. lol










Shleeeeeping




wakes up 4 the shot



& back 2 sleeeeep





and what do u think happened ..!! she got sick and died !!!




------------------


During that time .. i asked 1 of my cousins who's at egypt 2 buy me a lil kitty from there " they sell them in a really good price "


he came back with 1 .. they kept her outdoors & she died .. LOOOL

haven't even seen her , but they say she was cute


------------------



TEYYA #4




awww .. don't u feel like u wanna kiss that lovely pinky nose






she loves 2 lay on her back ... waiting 4 some1 to pet her ^_^



and surpriiiiiiiiiise .. it's been over 2 months now .. & she's still aliiiiiiiiiiive woohooo =D =D

that's all 4 now lol

& as my mom says , hopefully i'll hate having pets when i have kids of my own XD

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Welcome to Blogger :D I'm in love with your blog already <333
Your kittens are/were sooo cuute.. I think the name Teyya is cursed, maybe you should change it so your kitten will live longer lol.
Cats are not allowed in our house, plus my sister is allergic to them soo :(

F said...

yallooo

nice blog 6ab3an..o el-post 5a6eer..
3ad kent ba9eer awal comment lawla 5orojnaa 7ag el-project...
mm what I wanted to say is :You dress your kittens up?!! how cute.
+ they all seem to be mo2dabeen=> aham shay y9eeron 1 klm away from me..or I'll hate them like hell..
yalla mwafagah m3 el-new..o in shaa allah ma tmoot

Glamour said...

Pinkinsh ..
thanx sweetie
and yea some1 told me that before .. bs 3ajbny el-esm
sometimes i call the new Tootie , maybe that's why she lived longer than the others hehe


Faten =D =D
eeh lazem malabes, 3ashan y9eeroon 7arkat o kash5a lol
i wanted 2 buy new clothes, bs ma fee , 5alasoo =/
an' next time tjeen 3ndy , i'm gonna try that thing elly bel psycho XD

rubz said...

TEYYA #3 is the hottest :P


i used to have a cat i called her angel but when my sister got pregers we had to sell it :(

i actually cried lol

Glamour said...

aww .. yea i cried when they died as well

haha how pathetic crying over a cat

asameee said...

how cute!

Glamour said...

hehe =D