Flaws

Tuesday, May 13, 2008

tagged by PINKISH 2 write about bad things in me .. hehe



1. I don't appreciate what I have .. simply ma fee shay yemlee 3eeny :/

2. I'm a bit greedy .. but umm who's not !

3. I start smiling when I'm in serious sitiuations .. like when I'm being yelled at, or someone is giving me an advice .. & the thing is that they think i'm making fun of them or not taking it seriously, but that's just the way i deal with these kinda things

4. my sleeping times are always messed up .. & it affects my life !

5. I love wasting my time .. I can spend hours, days doing absolutly nothing !!

6. sometimes I don't pay attention when ppl are talking to me .. it's like they're telling a story that i'm so not intrested in hearing it .. so i just nod my head & pretend that i'm lsning

7. i ENJOY pissing ppl .. the ones who i really love lol

8. i judge ppl .. i try not 2 .. but i can't help it


wow i'm such a bad person :/

11 comments:

Anonymous said...

GOD, YEAH YOU DEFINITELY ARE BAD!

Kidding.

Shaklu pissing off people is contagious.. hmm.. and you should ALWAYS pay attention to what I say okay? >:|

LOL :*

Glamour said...

yea cuz it's FUNNN =D
& lol .. i'll try ;P

My perspective is your conceptive said...

i have alot of those.....like 3,4,6, and 7

Glamour said...

haha .. told u we have many things in common ;P

F said...

h3h3h3

I have almost all of them ;P

Anonymous said...

its not that bad ,, smost of ppl have such a thing so its not that bad ,, ppl have worst than that ,,

K.D said...

finally!!.. a simple traditional bad girl.. i would use the word conventional... but that's too technical
what's the catch?
r u fat?!..
r u on drugs?!..

girl you don't happen to be available.. now r ya?!
have you tried online dating?
i know coupla guys might be interested!!

Glamour said...

Faten .. =D

unknown .. thanx i guess hehe XD

kay di .. LOOOL
yes i'm fat haha .. & i can't sleep without my sleeping pills :pPp~
& naah thanx not intrested haha
seriously maaan LOL

asameee said...

everyone judges people, whoever says they don't is a liar. you can judge them and keep the judgement to yourself, but every action from someone else brings a conclucion to the observer. it's like stimulus and response it can't be avoided i believe.

Glamour said...

exactly !!!
& when i tell others that every1 is like that .. they'll be like naah ur the only 1 :/

ren_crow said...

hmm sounds a bit like me..