Thoughts ~

Wednesday, May 14, 2008



what's worse than hating urself .. when the ones u cherish the most think that u're no good 4 anything .. when ur own friends start 2 look down on u .. when reality keeps slapping u .... ~ yet u don't fight

I've been cracking 4 the past 2 years .. I tried 2 stand on my feet, & instead i fall deeper & deeper

I hate it when they lecture me, i look into their eyes & smile peacefully .. telling myself do they really think i'm dead inside .. i know all these things .. i know myself better than they do .. i know what's good 4 me & what's not .. no need 2 make it worse by sayying these cruel words

they keep sayying why r u this cold ?! .. well I'm not, i'm not ! .. if they knew me well, they'll know what a good pretender i am, with a laugh every1 thinks that i'm a careless, happy creature .. ugghh it's waaaay more than that !!

it's weird how lil silly things make u face the truth

I need 2 wake up .. take care of myslef .. they won't be there for me 4ever !

my health ~ my education ~ my parents ... those are my priorities now
.

.
starting from now, I'M A NEW PERSON

8 comments:

F said...

hala,
I think everyone has ups & downs in their life..& it's not the downs that makes you drown it's what you do to heal what was broken..

7abeebaty glamour, I promise no more lecs from me, though I'm the master of lecturing=>I need a lecture myself..

anyhow, it's the time of you shining right now .. you gotta make it up yourself.. you know yourself better & you know how brilliant you are, don't waste your brain on judging & blaming yourself..what's done is done..

& yes it is YOUR family , YOUR education,YOUR future that matters the most..

not us, it was never us...

Glamour said...

aww sweetheart .. i appreciate what u said .. thank u, i'm lucky 2 have u as a friend ^_^


& btw .. it's about umm other ppl .. i wasn't talking about u guys >_<

Anonymous said...

*HUGS*

Sweetie, nobody has the right to judge you or say those cruel things to you, they don't understand, they have no idea what you've been going through, and they think they're making everything better while they are not. All you have to do is ignore all those negative things you are being told and do only what you believe in.
And just think of the people who really love you, ahem, and appreciate you for all what you do.

Up and at 'em SuperFonzie ;)

K.D said...

so you mean like now now.. or now starting from saturday?!
coz you know it's the weekend you can't just start somethin on a weekend!!
it will be hard to keep track.. people askin you when did you start this new you.. it will be easier just to say on saturday.. you don't wanna go.. umm i think it was thursday.. no wait friday.. actually it was thursday after midnight so techincally it's friday!!

anyway.. why do we always think that no one understands us?.. and we end up hatin ourselves.. i remember once.. i hated myself so much.. i didn't wanna go to sleep with me!!.. i didn't talk to myself for days.. can you imagine how is it to have an empty mind.. no conversations goin on.. it was one quiet week.. i tall ya that much

come on.. cheer up
you know you suck , right?!
it's ok.. i suck too
at least i'm happy bout it
so should you.. no one knows better.. trust me! :p

Glamour said...

Pinkish ♥
i'm speechless, love u girl ;**
lol yesss i'm super FONZIE =D


Kay Di
lool, u're halarious
& I DON'T SUCK !! -_-

asameee said...

Don't stress yourself too much life's not worth it. Live it and be happy with who you are and where you've reached. Smile more and you'll be okay.

Glamour said...

yea u're right
thx nyxxie ^_^

ren_crow said...

inshallah