teehee ~

Friday, May 23, 2008

money money money .. i've always wanted 2 start my own business .. somthing 2 make easy money
~ a friend told me that i have a smart investing mind haha (A) .. so i've been reading about FOREX .. & inshallah i'll be working on that during the summer .. i'm gonna be rich =D lol
~ besides, me & my friends want 2 have a cupcake shop, or it's a coffee shop now i guess 8-)

seriously, it's boring graduating from a college & stick in one place 4 the rest of ur life :/

haha .. i think i'm that kinda girl who doesn't mind marrying an old man 4 his money >_< which brings me 2 ... last week king 3abdullah ♥ was here @ dhahran it was like being in one of those extreme make over programs .. everything went 2 wow in few days .. one day it took me 75 mins 2 get the uni where it usually takes 15 mins : .. but i was excited & smilling the whole time, seeing saudi flags everywhere, car accidents & angry ppl teehee yea, my sister participated in ARAMCO 75th anniversary celebration .. she was on tv, she even danced infront of 3aboOodty .:*_*:. yesssss i'm jealous .. i've always felt like i'm somehow special .. maybe i'm his lost princess, who knows .. or i might charm him with my beauty the moment he sees me :$





hehe .. that's her over there lol ..




yesterday i went 2 that place .. 2 see my sis performing that's where he ♥ stood giving his speech ehhee .:*_*:. i was there, i even touched the mic .. wanted 2 hug the whole thing but i didn't want 2 look like an idiot *~*

13 comments:

Anonymous said...

LOL PLEEEASE NOT KING ABDULLAH!!!!

ana 3aksek, I always thought falling in love with someone who's poor and building up your life together is sooo cute! y3ny 3adi I'd say yes in a heart beat even if he was poor ;p even though mama assures me that I wouldn't make it through just one week cause I'm not used to living this life :\

well anyway, who knows how we'll end up lol!

and we really should discuss our so-called business once summer starts! oo tell me about FOREX, sounds exciting.

Glamour said...

heyyy !! i didn't say that i want 2 marry king 3abdalla mara wa7da ! XD

& yeah it's better getting married 2 a young guy .. growing old with him, taking care of each other

but wow, wouldn't it be awosome marrying a rich man, he can die after couple months & u get allll his money $_$ .. & then, i'll meet my prince charming & live happily ever after

pinkish; i do need a ** lol

Anonymous said...

^
ee hehehe
playful


marra nice post...
o I've always thought enno somehow I'm gonna end up with Prince williams "roll eyes" ..


aham shay 75 minutes !!
crazy..

ag'har shay enno fee ejazah & we already have a final :O

Glamour said...

LOOOL faten, u & u're prince williams ! .. yalla keep hoping, maybe someday he'll prupose ;P

& eeeeh this stupid ejaza -_-

Redrose said...

Hi Glamour,
thanks for signing my post about my grandson...
HJope you marry someone who loves you AND has some money...you know your rizg will come to you no matter what :)

Glamour said...

hehe .. yeah, INSHALLAH !
thanx ^_^

K.D said...

so you wanna marry our king to get his money!!

cooooool... when you get in there hook me with his daughter or somethin
you are the second girl who tells me that she wants to marry the king.. for his money.. hummmph
what if he turnd out to be poor.. like 3leh a8sa6 his cars and stuff!!

ren_crow said...

Haha yea he was in the jam3ah on saturday too. No classes that day because security was everywhere!

Glamour said...

marry him TEMPORARILY .. & i think i should stop talking about it, 4 my own good XD

Justified Destiny said...

best of luck on ur business plan :)

Glamour said...

thank u ^ _ ^

Anonymous said...

i cant understand why you are in medical field ?!! a7s interior design, administration ynasbk akthar (lgafaaaaaaaaah)

adry maly d5l but just curious :D

Glamour said...

lool .. it was my childhood dream .. besides it was like the only choice i had

and being a doctor = money money money ;D hehe