quirks !!

Wednesday, July 9, 2008


Tagged by Pinkish ♥
the six quirks tag ;D .. umm ok


1.I LOVE 63m elsoap .. yes "SOAP" not soup .. everytime i wash my face & start licking the bar hehe, gosh it's so tasty .. & i know for sure that if i got pregnant i'll be one of those ladies who eat soap
& who ever says it's ewwy .. well, try it urself

2. i do a weird thing with my nose .. but since one of my aunts made fun of me when i was younger i stopped doing the thing in front of others

3. everyday i wake up to find my bed a total mess, with the sheets off, pillows on the floor & my back hurtssss :/ .. have no idea what exactly do i do during my sleep

4. umm .. i get really irriated when someone takes my belongings without asking 4 my permission .. mama says that it's selfish of me .. but come onnnn, they're miiine miine

5. i don't consider lunch being lucnh without orange juice & salad ...

6. in movies and series .. i fall for the bad guy, even if he's ugly i'd love him .. never liked the good ones ;D


teeheee

10 comments:

Anonymous said...

1/ YOU NEVER TOLD ME YOU ATE SOAP! THAT'S A HUGE PIECE OF INFO THAT I SHOULD'VE KNOWN!

3/ Lol I wake up with everything in its place. I sleep like dead, literally.

4/ I hate ittt too! Y3ny is it really hard to ask me first? oo I hate when they keep it 3nduhm and never return it :\ I have a friend who's like this, it's very annoying!!

6/ i.e. Chuck ;D

Glamour said...

pumpkin as i told u ..i didn't eat soap, not yet hehe .. just loove the taste >_<

4.. aah fiiinally someone gets meee

6. eeee chuck ♥♥♥ *_* .. oh i missed him

Peek a boO said...

I used to taste soap also when i was young o.O

nice blog :)

Glamour said...

haha .. why did u quit XD
and thank you !! :D

J o u j a™ said...

Join the club ,, i love the bad one's as well ;p

bs do u really like the taste of soap :S ?

K.D said...

ughhh
i hate it too!!
have you ever had someone borrow somethin from you..for so long!!.. you had to borrow it back?!!

soap, huh?!
so shower gel is a soap juice for you?!
and dove cream.. is a soap yogurt!

zwena said...

OMG i looooooooooooooove soap too all my and still i wish they cant make ones eatable :P

i sometimes lick the bubbles :P bs ya7reg albal3om :P

PaLoMiNo said...

LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL

Rimyoleta said...

you eat soap!!! why?

Whatever said...

WHAT do you do with your nose? =/ .. O I hate it too when my sisters borrow stuff, not because they didn't ask for permission, rather cuz they NEVER return them!! I swear I go to my sisters room and I carry a bag and like go shopping there for my stuff =/