One Of These Days

Wednesday, August 13, 2008


Yesterday, around nine ..... me in a shitty mood and so freaking exhausted, whining and complaing about them breaking my precious mobile :'( ... seriously first, baba dropping it and it started doing weird things .. then my sister taking it without even telling me !!! and still don't know what did she exactly do with it .. but when i got it back the tiny speaker inside or whatever it's called wasn't working .. so if someone called i wouldn't be able to hear anything !! ... the only way was to switch it to the speaker & having everyone hearing who i'm talking to and stuff

I lived like that for a week !!! a weeeeeek !! man how embaracing it was, being around my friends and calling dad asking for the driver .. when he decides to ask lots of silly unnessasry questions, then me looking back at my friend and smiling like nothing even happened

anyway ... back to yesterday ... told them fix it or buy me a new one .. and finally they felt pity for me .. baba took the mobile to fix it ... and I went to my room to rest, called a friend, i was like " maghoooooraaa .. i'm going to cry ... ok i'm crying" .. guess my hormones were striking! ..... hmm fell asleeeep

got up couple of times .. upset that no one came to check on me ... at seven !! .. seven !!!!! my lovely twenty-one hours of sleep :'> !! where i could've been dead and no one checked if i'm ok or still alive ! .... mama was knocking telling me that one of my friends called & she's having a pool party right now .. ! i missed the party :( ..

everything is passing slowlyyyy... woo have u ever got this feeling .. like the whole world is trying to piss you off in every single way
Finally it's six now .. me ready for sleep :'D .. tomorrow is a new day .. hopefully a better day :D

16 comments:

Anonymous said...

Awww honey *hugssss* I know what you mean, when it feels like the whole world is trying to piss you off., and it sucks because there's no way out! you just sit there wallowing in anger and misery and wait for it to go away. Man this sounds really sad :|
You didn't miss out alot, really, it was on the spur of the moment and we'll do it again more often :D

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Anonymous said...

Sorry for what happened to ur mobile
When everything goes wrong. I just smile or laugh. Inshallah all the good things that u like happen to u

Sh7afana said...

wee yal dalooo3a ;p sh7aga tabcheeen.. 3adi .. talfoonech enkesar.. adezlech wa7ed fedex?? wala tez3eleen bes la taglbeeenha mana7a o tbcheen ;p .. edenya ma teswa

ren_crow said...

You're too addicted to your mobile phone. I suggest you attend Phoners Anonymous meetings every week for the next 3 months.

Anonymous said...

I can picture you curled up in your bed..trying to obtain a meaning behind those bad days, but you know what ? every one of us have such dark days..
it's even harder when your loved ones aren't understanding..
no na9y7 from me anymore remember !? :P
bs men jad as Hind said earlier it was on the spur of the moment & we have many many days to come to have some other parties ..

hope your okay by now :***
get up & see the summer before the college days :D

Anonymous said...

HUGGS AND KISSES FOR THE SWEET GLAMOUT..

yoh i hate these days !! bs a7san your mobile broke so you have to change it now (im happy coz i hate the one you have :P)

bs eash alsbab mn kl hatha ? feh sab 5lak ketha depressed ?!!

Meticulous said...

7abeebty trust me i wish i had your problems :P
7imday rabich bes !!! :Pp

Unknown said...

oh sweetness *huuuugs* nsweelich pool party thani wala yhmech!!

M@YOO$H said...

*The Biggest Hug in The world*

Go With The Flow Dude..Go With The Flow..!

J o u j a™ said...

its ok sweetie
it happened all the time spcially to us "معشر النساء"
;p

chill out and eventually you will be fine inshallah :*

K.D said...

why are these people talkin like you had a bad day or somethin!!

the mobile was fixed.. you slept for 20 one hours!!.. as in 21 hours!!.. i'll kill you for that kinda sleep!!

and you hada good cry.. and did swim in this crappy whether.. i don't what are you complaining bout?! :p

K.D said...

and didn't swim*.. typo

i was so pissed at you for complaining coz of what would sound like a perfect day for me.. i can use that day!!

Anonymous said...

yeaaaah i felt like everyone wanted to attack me this one time i was in the kitchen talkin to my mom..i dont remember wat i said but like she started sayin stuff like 'y do u always do this n that!?' i was like wwhoaa ..and then my sister had to walk in and started agreeing to everythin she said and i was like ok just rub it all in u know makin me feel GREAT :D :| lol and then my grandma overheard and ..well yeah she got in on it tooo and then i was emo for the next 10 mins went out to ride my bike alone o_O

-illuminated mind

Princess Famme said...

*HUG*
when it's start bad it ends like that .. thank God for the sleep, tha good cry, and fixing the phone .. the sun will rise and a new day will come :D SMIL

Whatever said...

I lost my phone last week and I cried ='(
It sucked, really sucked!!

~O yeah I did get that feeling, almost every month for at least half a day =p