UPDATE :D + TaG !

Wednesday, October 8, 2008

So .. finally after about two months, and under a special request from my beloved friend Faten ♥ .. here's an update hehe XD

Basically this summer vacation was one of my favs, had so much fun .. I'm all refreshed now and ready for school, not excited though :/ .. there's going to be too many changes, and i hate that

yeah and i noticed that Jewel is gone ?! ... where did you go girl ?!!

anyway, since i have nothing else to say, I'll do the five addictions thingie ... tagged by Hind

1. My Ipod -
actually it's more like a habit now .. i tried to stop listening to music during ramadhan, but i couldn't

2. Green Tea -
yeah I know, i was one of these people who hate it .. but now i drink like 2 cups a day

3. Cooking & Baking -
it's sooooo exciting .. looking for a recipe in the internet then trying it and tasting the results :D .. and believe me when i say this, I'M GOOD teehee *_*

4. Home Sweet Home Game -
u all should download it ;D

5. Nintendi Wii -
omg this should be number one !!


P.S. My Birthday is on October 16th ;P

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wooohooo! you're back :D
wallah it's really good that you love green tea, marra kwayes for us ;p
I can't wait to see you on Sat :D

Bliss said...

welcome back =D

i hate green tea :/ a7es ka2anni jalsa ashrab an animals pee (too much information i know ;p)

happy birthday mo8adaman! :)

Gee™ said...

eeee ana ga3da tyeni 3arrat el green tea .. faj2a 9ert a7eba ;p

F said...

ana lessa didn'y start trying the green tea thingy but I will!!

welcome back 7abeebty :D

Glamour said...

Pinkish -
yeah i know, that's why i started drinking it :p
can't wait toooooo <33

Oreo Madness -
thannx sweetie :D .. and haha animal pee O_o .. well, if u added some sugar it tastes pretty good, even better than red tea ;D

Ghadeer -
awesome ;D

Faten -
yeah you should .. and thanxx ;**

Anonymous said...

welcome back:)
grean tea , cooking & baking
welcome in my world sis:P